Energizer Bunny Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thank you everyone for your warm welcome.

diving in subic is definitely legal now :) and i am really a dive addict, it at my 96th dive, looking forward to hitting my 100 in palau. :)

talk to you in the forums.

Wow! Been diving a year and already have over 100 dives. Awesome. I also hear the Philippines are incredible. As far as diving goes, you are a very lucky person indeed.

Kats,

is your friend a member as well? Welcome to SB! Don't mind the drama threads - we're really nice people. :) It's good to have more people from around these parts signing up.

Register for the Barangay Pasaway forum!

hi chip,

thanks, ive actually asked to be registered to the Barangay Pasaway forum. My friend used to be active in the forums until he had to leave the country for work.

i was interested mainly because of that Eco post because i had some friends in SW and that guy was asking for some compensation or else he'll post something absurd here. I just couldn't let it slide. And i also know Martin and what he is saying is true about some ppl not wanting to share boats for sheer selfishness. i didnt want to bring that up in forum because i knew these ppl as well. anyway, looking forward to learning more about diving here, esp on which places are nice. Diving is THE break for me, so i hardly do anything but that on weekends.

Divin'Hoosier:
Wow! Been diving a year and already have over 100 dives. Awesome. I also hear the Philippines are incredible. As far as diving goes, you are a very lucky person indeed.

Dont ask me how much savings i have left in my bank!!! :D Obsessions can be costly!

Philippines is a great place for diving!! from the city you can drive out for 2 hours and hit a great mass of dive sites (anilao). Hope you can find time to try diving here.

dive_addict:
that guy was asking for some compensation or else he'll post something absurd here. I just couldn't let it slide. And i also know Martin and what he is saying is true about some ppl not wanting to share boats for sheer selfishness....

....anyway, looking forward to learning more about diving here, esp on which places are nice. Diving is THE break for me, so i hardly do anything but that on weekends.

What's good was that both sides of the story was told. I understand and agree with your's and martin's POV on the selfishness - but that's all chismis to me. :) I think it's more important that you were still able to enjoy and dive tubbataha. Can you please write up a trip report on the diving and share any pics? :) It would be good to give the PI more exposure on the underrated diving here.

What dive op do you usually use in Anilao? Outrigger? I'll be heading out of the PI at the end of this month and I'll be super jealous of all you guys being able to dive the beautiful reefs while I'm gone! Trying to get a few more dives in before I leave. :)

I usually go to El Pinoy, its beside Solana. Where are you based? I'm diving every weekend so i'll probably bump into you guys... I miss Anilao, been diving recently in Subic, and i'm planning to go to Sorsogon end april for the whale sharks.

I'll come up with a dive report on Tubba as soon as i get the pictures from my dive buddies. i didnt have a camera, but generally we checked off what we wanted to see (marble rays,eagle rays, mantas, gray reef sharks,white tip,black tip, lots of turtles) except for hammerhead sharks (which the other group got to see).

see you soon!

I'm an Aquaventure addict. I'll be in Aquaventure with Spoon tomorrow. If you see a diver in just red beach shorts, that's me. :) Never been to El Pinoy, now you've made me curious.

I'll probably go up to subic when I get back. Diver's Network just opened a shop there - Tom Morato was an instructor of mine so I'll visit them. If you enjoy diving wrecks, you have got to check out Coron. I loved it! Check out my gallery for some pics.

Hi Chip,

sure ill look out for the red shorts.shouldnt be hard to spot. :) I think Tom's referring to the same dive shop im talking about - Boardwalk Dive Center...he used to be a part owner of that shop. Its nice shop, way cheaper than the rest. The ppl who own it are frequent Anilao divers who wanted to start something similar to Anilao operations - cheaper dives with the same convenience. Hope to run into you soon.

Back
Top Bottom