Enriched air diver certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah.. way overpriced. PADI e-learning for some weird reason seems always more expensive. i did my OW through elearning and paid way more than if i went through a dive school. Cheapest EAN i found was about $150 and might include dives. strange

LDS and PADI (ePADI learning) lol. I think it's crazy. Now if you NEEDED the 2 dives and it came WITH them AND the materials for $200, ok.

But ........

LOL

If you live in Miami check out Divers Direct. I got mt nitrox cert for 99.00. Just be sure to get the materials beforehand since you do the reading and answer questions in the booklet before the class.

My LDS charges $99 for the nitrox class plus $38 or so for course materials, no dives required, but it's NAUI. Yeah, depending on depth nitrox can get you a lot more bottom time, definitely worth it IMHO.

SDI nitrox works too, and is cheaper
I tried SDI and it works fine, even together with my other padi courses
so you can mix it

i just got my Nitrox course material today $100
most of the info i already found for free using goolge
but you can't get the fills without the card and i know the info is correct in the book i bought

Back
Top Bottom