Epcot DiveQuest charity dive October 18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceanus

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
View attachment Scuba Event Flyer.pdf

The Gift of Swimming organization fully funded the swim lessons for an autistic child I know. I can not make the event myself but thought others might like to know about it.

Please be our guest for American Dive Institutes 1st Annual DiveQuest Dive Event Saturday, October 18, 2008 6:30pm. 100% of the proceeds go to "The gift of swimming" a local charity providing swimming scholarships to the community's underprivileged, physically or mentally challenged or otherwise disadvantaged individuals. Be prepared for a totally unique diving experience. The Seas with Nemo & Friends features a 6-million-gallon indoor aquarium with more than 65 species of marine life, including sharks, huge sea turtles, playful eagle rays and schools of colorful tropical fish. With guaranteed calm seas, no current and unlimited visibility, your quest for the dive of a lifetime ends here.

DATE: Saturday, Oct.18th
TIME: 6:30pm
PRICE: $150.00/pp
MORE: Meet at Epcot's Guest Services
DURATION: 3 hours with the in-water experience lasting 40
minutes. (Includes all gear and a limited-edition T-shirt and Button).
MUST BRING C-CARD

By attending this great event, not only are you contributing to a worthy cause, you will be diving in an environment few have had the opportunity to dive. Sign-up now to guarantee your spot for this great adventure!

Register at Orlando Scuba, Orlando Scuba Diving, American Dive Institute
("Dive Trips" section)

Sincerely,
American Dive Institute
(800) 728-9942

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom