Equipment for cavern

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, but the instructor is top notch, just far away.

what makes him top notch have you talk to anyone that has taking his class? If he is not getting back to you in a good amout of time maybe you sould look for another instructor and wait for you to get down there so the LDS can sell you there gear is wong i know if i was taking class and the instructor said i had to dive in atomic regs when i have scuba pro mk 25 s600 id move on to another no mater how top notch he is

what makes him top notch have you talk to anyone that has taking his class? If he is not getting back to you in a good amout of time maybe you sould look for another instructor and wait for you to get down there so the LDS can sell you there gear is wong i know if i was taking class and the instructor said i had to dive in atomic regs when i have scuba pro mk 25 s600 id move on to another no mater how top notch he is

Because I have been dealing with this shop for years. I took my own cave training through them and I will continue to support them for all the great support they have shown me.
It is really easy to critisize a facility or instructor and say find another instructor but a really good instructor is hard to find.
FWIW this instructor contacted me via skype a couple of days after posting this and we spoke about the upcoming training of the group I was bringing down and now I have made up an email which I sent to the group for their equipment list.
Thank you all for you replies:D

Because I have been dealing with this shop for years. I took my own cave training through them and I will continue to support them for all the great support they have shown me.
It is really easy to critisize a facility or instructor and say find another instructor but a really good instructor is hard to find.
FWIW this instructor contacted me via skype a couple of days after posting this and we spoke about the upcoming training of the group I was bringing down and now I have made up an email which I sent to the group for their equipment list.
Thank you all for you replies:D

yes that is true to find good instructor is hard thats good yo have dealt with him before

Especially in Mexico, I don't think quickness to reply to e-mails is any indication of the quality of the instructor. Internet service down there can be quite capricious. I had a heck of a time arranging my tours in March, but that didn't mean Danny Riordan wasn't a good cave diving instructor!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom