Euro-Divers Kandooma Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O2 you dont happen to represent euro divers by any chance being post no.1?
Actually, that's a distinct possibility given that O2 posted from Maldives. When you suspect this, please report the post. Now it's a little late to do much about it....

@gee13,
sadly i do not work for Euro-Divers, would love to get paid for diving tough...
The reason i entered my first review is pretty easy to explain: i have been diving with those boys on Kandooma last year, and do not agree with the BigNut! For me, honestly, it was one of my best diving holidays ever, and they went out of their way to make it happen. And since im thinking about going back there, i follow the posts.

i havent been diving in Indonesia yet, so i cannot compare. But i've been diving pretty much anywhere else (mexico, belice, cuba, egypt, thailand, australia), and the safety, service, standard and quality, has never been as high as on the Maldives. This being my humble opinion.

For the other comment about germans being arrogant: i can just agree with that, :) they do lack a sense of humor, and try to regulate their diving way to much, taking all the fun out of it!

[QUOTE="O2";6350956] since im thinking about going back there, i follow the posts.[/QUOTE] So where in the Maldives are you now?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom