Excellerator in Pro material

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hongrace, That's a good question. The Excellerating Force is Ok without winglet's, but nice to have the variable power choice. By spring we can be back in action, with the winglet line. . We were shut down by our California Production plant during their sale last year, but our other production plant in Pennsylvania is kicking into gear. and has saved Force Fin from another faithless blow. Thanks for the support. Bob

I love the speed pods as they never entangle any lines. The normal winglets in straight back mode is my favorite as I can tell I glide with less resistance and it makes skulling on the surface easier.

Greetings,

I am a huge fan of Force Fins and fortunate enough to own a pair of Tan Delta Excellerator and a pair of Extra Force Fins in regular polyurethane (thanks, Cris!). My question is...would it be at all possible to order the Excellerator Force Fins in Neon Yellow Pro material?
I did inquire by phone and was told that by design, the Excellerator model had to be made of the more flexible regular material (??).
Looking forward to hearing from Bob on this one :)

Cheers,

Mark

I know this thread is old but I might have a pair of Black Excellerating Fins in Pro Material that Force Fin was getting rid of in their specials section a few years ago for sale here shortly. I found a pretty good deal on a pair of Ruby Red Excellerating that I might be upgrading to, if you are still looking for the pro material. Let me know

I know this thread is old but I might have a pair of Black Excellerating Fins in Pro Material that Force Fin was getting rid of in their specials section a few years ago for sale here shortly. I found a pretty good deal on a pair of Ruby Red Excellerating that I might be upgrading to, if you are still looking for the pro material. Let me know

Interested. Msg me.

IMG_0077.jpg
IMG_0077.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg