Explorer Ventures II = March 19-26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's a good boat with a good crew, you'll enjoy yourself. Ladder Labrynth-YEA! You'll understand if Tuna is still onboard.

Tuna? ladder Labrynth? OK, a mystery to ponder till I get there. Thanks!

Could use 2 more, you readly to go again?
I'm always ready to go diving!:D
If Brent or Brett( I've forgetotten which name) is on board that week, I suggest hooking up with him for some cool macro life. That is unless your into macro already and don't need help finding it. The boat was full be it seemed as if each crew member still had time for you. It was pretty cool. Enjoy yourself
P.S. Tuna is a crew member. You should enjoy him too.

Tuna (Dave) was still onboard last week when I was on this boat, as was Brent. Neither seemed to be going anywhere in the next couple months, although Tuna has to (eventually) take some time to go to the British Embassy in Washington to get a passport issue sorted out.

Personally, I enjoyed the Paradise Reef dive (big green Moray, and little turtle hanging around) and the River Taw dives the best. The night dive on the River Taw had a big barracuda following us around looking for us to light up his supper for him, 3 octopus, a big ass stingray in the wreck, 3 nice size crabs, a whack of lobsters, and 2 turtles cruising around. More big life then I saw at any other site on one dive...

Of course Ladder Labryinth has the nurse sharks coming to the lights and night, and following us around too...

Best week of diving in my life (of course that's coming from a fairly inexperienced diver...)

Last edited:
I am going on this trip and have a question. Are all dives scheduled or is the dive deck open for certain hours of the day so that you can dive when you please?

Looking forward to the trip!!

Sorry to say but all dives are scheduled. As an example breakfast, 8:00 dive, snack, 10:00 dive, lunch, 1:30 dive, snack, 4:30 dive, dinner, 8:00 night dive, cocktails, bed, repeat. Not to bad. You will have a great time. They run a top notch operation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom