explorer ventures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We did their Exuma Islands trip last June and really liked them. Boat was in decent shape, nothing 5 star but nothing looked like it was in dire need of repair. The crew was smaller and all of them wait on you hand and foot, good group of people, good food. Other than a million lion fish, the diving was pretty good. Their brand new boat will be in the Galapagos and looks beautiful. I was very impressed with their entire company (start to finish) from the office to the crew and we've even met the owner. We'll definitely travel with them again.

I did the Saba/St. Kitts itinerary in January 2009 and had a very good time and good diving. No complaints

I've been on all their boats, some several times, great company, great diving! I love Turks and Caicos, just spectacular diving there. We did that boat last March and saw Humpback Whales breaching 4-5 times every day! The whalesong was so loud I thought they were following me around... Two of our divers actually saw a Humpback swim right over the top of them on a shallow dive.

Lots of Reef Shark sightings in T&C; we saw them at least once or twice a day.

I've done Aggressor several times too and they are also a class operation, I would not hesitate to do either one.

John

Excellent detailed report Conrad! Thanks for sharing.

Hi Diversteve -

I know this thread is a bit old now - did you get the answers you needed about our Turks & Caicos trip? Or is there anything I can help with?

- Clay

Clay-
Can't wait to join you guys again in the Galapagos on the Humboldt Explorer Aug.30- Sept. 6th. I've been waiting for this since we booked the trip 1 1/2yrs ago. I love looking at the progress pictures of the HE. She's going to be a beautiful ship. I did the CEXI about 3 years ago in the Exumas & was extremely impressed with the diving, boat & crew! I know the head instructor of our LDS has called the company asking for condition details & got a very thorough answer. He was very pleased. I've been scouring the web for information & that's got me super excited!

Back
Top Bottom