Faber Steel Tank for sale. 109cf? New Hydro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would take $150 for it just to get rid of it. As far as shipping, I don't want to make money on it. To be fair... Let's start with $40 shipping since it is heavy. If it is less (I'll email you the receipt) I'll refund the difference. If it is more I'll simply ask that you pay the difference. I'll ship it as cheap as I can through FEDEX.

LP95s are closer to 24" tall, but that's without the boot, of course, and you measurement included the boot. These tanks are 8" in diameter, which is consistent with your measurement. I don't know of another tank close to these dimensions made by Faber that is also 2400psi.

I've never seen a black one without "SCUBAPRO" written lengthwise down the tank in large white letters. But I am definitely unsure as to whether or not they ever made the tank in plain black. They could have. Beneath any chips or scrapes, if you can see either any white or a fair amount of silver then it's likely an aftermarket paint job. EDIT: I just checked my black Scubapro LP95 and there is ample white where there are scrapes and chips, so this is not an indicator that the paint job is not original.

That may be correct. I'm not honestly sure on the CF it is. I am pretty sure that is original paint. I didn't paint it.

I will now take $100 for this just to get rid of it. I "believe" shipping will be around $40. So, the total would be $140. I will ship this the cheapest way possible which would be through FEDEX. If the shipping comes up more, I just ask that you would pay the difference (which I don't think would be much). I don't think that's too much to ask. I would let you know before hand if it is much more on shipping. I don't know until its all packed up and I'm making the label for it. If you are interested, you can paypal me $140 at imwaterlogged@yahoo.com and I will ship it to you.

Is this sold yet?

Back
Top Bottom