Factory price for 3 AA powered dive light from Brinyte free shipping to worldwide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know about of divers want light can run in AA. Here i got a bulk number of these lights from factory. I have analyzed this one sells on the market . Brinyte DIV03 the price is $105

SO, you're saying this is the SAME LIGHT that DRIS sells for $105, you sell for $47, topitshopping.com sells for $30, and the factory sells in bulk for $25 (incl. goodman handle). Free market at work here... I think this is a good product. I have one from DRIS and I like it a lot. BUT, DRIS offers faster delivery and great customer service, which together may or may not be enough to warrant the extra $$ from the net-savy shopper. You may offer good service (I don't know...any warranty?) but extremely slow shipping. Topitshopping offers a lower price and faster shipping. If we're really just choosing by what we're buying, I'm not sure you're the best bargain. Not trying to attack you, but if we're going to play the game, let's not not forget the other players on the field.

defused

---------- Post added July 20th, 2014 at 02:21 AM ----------

The difference is that DRIS is providing a warranty. When you buy through alibaba you are completely sol if it fails.

actually, alibaba does offer a 12 month warranty, but i don't know about their shipping speed or what the price is for ONE unit ($25-50).

SO, you're saying this is the SAME LIGHT that DRIS sells for $105, you sell for $47, topitshopping.com sells for $30, and the factory sells in bulk for $25 (incl. goodman handle).

---------------------------------------
Yes , I think is the same one . And you are right . DRIS Offers great service. I just the one who got the light from the same factory and get a small margin here.For me. My advantage is low price.
Thanks.

DRIS advertises their light at 1000 lm

Topitshopping's is listed at 500 lm

The factory's is posted as 500 and 600 lm

Perhaps that explains some of the price differential? They're selling an earlier design at the outlet level?

DRIS advertises their light at 1000 lm

Topitshopping's is listed at 500 lm

The factory's is posted as 500 and 600 lm

Perhaps that explains some of the price differential? They're selling an earlier design at the outlet level?

i believe they're using the same LED, and same batteries (none included from some). I think the variation is just a tribute to the lack of standardization in reporting the lumens that actually are produced by the light - some choose to repeat the max for the LED, some make estimations based on the power available, some may even consider the actual light out front (LoF) which is influenced by the reflector and such.

We sell the same light like DRIS . Why there are a lot of people like pay extra money for the "brand name ". Only a name . Does it important ?

Back
Top Bottom