Family-type touristy resort in PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gussy

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, due to unavoidable family events it looks like I'll be going to Manila when air fares are most expensive....July. Having less money, I can only visit PG. What's a nice touristy familly type resort with nice diving? The kids will need nice beaches and pool. I've only heard of Eagle Point, but no clue regarding others.

Thanks!

Atlantis is nice and they have a great pool, that's where I stay.

Dennis, You are "GOOD SUPPORTER":D
Diver Dennis:
Atlantis is nice and they have a great pool, that's where I stay.

Lalaguna Beach Club....nice and have great pool as well

We stayed at El Galleon, which was great. The family rooms were a bit small for us (kids 5 and 3) but the pool, staff and location were awesome. Only room for one extra bed, which the boys had to share, with mixed success over 2 weeks.

The Ocean view rooms are much bigger, and just a bit more costly, so that might be a good option. However, those rooms are a bit of a climb from sea level.

Eagle point looked awesome to me as well, but that's in Analao I think.

Atlantis has great pizza, but I don't know about the room sizes.

Jim

Yup....Atlantis good facility.
Diver Dennis:
he he he Thanks Jason. Atlantis does have some large rooms with bunk-beds for the kids and another for mom and dad. They are called the Flintstone suites. Ocean view too.

Back
Top Bottom