Family-type touristy resort in PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matt_reed:
Oh and by the way - nice photos Dennis :) Safe journey on your way back here next week.

Thanks Matt, can't wait to get back.

matt_reed:
Unfortunately due to professional associations I can't tell the world the truth about you Mikey. :censored: plus this is a family audience...

But as you will be visiting I look forward to you buying me many beers to make sure it stays that way and my alter ego doesn't have a slip of the tongue.

Now go do some work and stop trolling.
hey matt, dont forget, while i was there in march with dolphin scuba center, and on scubaboard, mike said to kick you in the butt, well.... now it sounds like he is comming there to do it himself...lol. hey matt hello to all of you and i had the time of my life there, and thank you all for such a great time, and tell paul.. thanks for taking me to some of the photo places that i had requested!!!!! atlantis rocks, and cant wait to come back!!!!!!!! jim

Just for the record that thing about Koreans is nothing to do with Atlantis - something to do with the 3rd party and their rates issues.

Hmm...I can get my $$$ changed to Won at the local AMEX before I leave...if that'll give me better rates.

Thanks for all your help...I'll check out La Laguna too. I don't need fancy dive sites...I can just be dumped in some area with good macro live for a whole week. I'll probably probably hook up with some people that Paolo referred me to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom