Famous Last Words of SCUBA Divers.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup. Famous last words.... (without mentioning names)

Walter once bubbled...
Braunbehrens,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was the point.

Yes, I was agreeing with him. I live in CA and we often get people drowning up North doing solo free dives.

Trust me, I know what I'm doing.......

"But that is what one of the experts said on Scuba Board, what do you mean he wasn't even certified yet? You're kidding right, I just spent $1000 because of what he wrote."

Braunbehrens once bubbled...
Not too long ago they found two divers dead in a cave. One had written on his slate "don't worry, I know the way out".

Kind of puts a damper on this thread...

you are not serious are you :wacko: :confused: :confused:

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.....I laughed alot.....there were some classic 'Last words'.

Coogeeman

Braunbehrens once bubbled... Unfortunately I am. Can't remember where I read about this though...

Yeah, we had a similar story here in France about an instructor who took two newbies (with 5 logged dives each...) to a tunnel that was 28 meters long, at a depth of... 35 meters.

His actual last word was "Don't worry, you can't possibly get lost in there" (according to the man who stayed in the boat). They all died. :(

Back
Top Bottom