Fantasy Island Feb 20-27 - FREE NITROX CLASS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adjuster-jd

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am running a trip to Fantasy Island February 20-27, 2010. As an incentive to book with my dive shop, I am offering a free PADI enriched air class (student must pay for the student kit and C-Card fee) - this is a $95 value.
Cost is $797 per person / double occupancy - including tax (except Roatan departure tax of $34). This price includes 3 meals a day, beer, house wines, juices, some cocktails, sodas, 3 boat dives a day, one night boat dive, unlimited shore diving, airport transfers on Roatan, and a welcome drink upon arrival.
This cost does not include airfare. Delta has direct service from Atlanta and Continental flies to Roatan from Newark and Houston. I'd be happy to help find the best airfare for you as well. (contact me directly for prices for single occupancy/triple occupancy/non-divers, etc)

Nitrox is available on this trip for an additional $116 including tax.

I will also be offering the PADI Advanced Open Water course as well as the Deep Diver, Night Diver and Boat Diver Specialty courses during this trip.

The offer of the free Enriched Air certification is available for anyone who books with me and provides a deposit by October 30, 2009.

PM me with any questions and I'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ken Teleis,
PADI MSDT #198543

For anyone who needs/wants single occupancy the rate is $1101 including tax (except the Roatan departure fee of $34).
We are still offering the free enriched air course at least through November - or until my block of rooms fills up.

Just sent emails tonight about this. Great prices, and I'd love to go back. Working on details.

How many you got signed up so far?

Hi Don,
Sent you an email back. Looks like about 11 so far. We just had someone else add on today so that is great that our group is growing. The more the better!
I'll stay in touch.

Ok, I am finally booked...
Sent my deposit to Atlantis in for FIBR

Got my ticket with Continental - arriving 1pm, leaving 4:45pm

Booked my trip insurace​
Emailed more details. Will try to blend in okay, altho it's a challenge for me. :blush:

Excellent. Anyone else want to come along? Here's a chance to dive with the famous Dandy Don and the not-so-well-known Adjuster-JD. A good time will be had by all!!

Excellent. Anyone else want to come along? Here's a chance to dive with the famous Dandy Don and the not-so-well-known Adjuster-JD. A good time will be had by all!!
Lmao - some say it's best to avoid me, but they have large boats, quick trips to the sites, and it's a large bay. :wink:

I think we still have some spots. Should be fine. I'll send you a PM with contact details. We'd be glad to have you along..

I've been wearing long johns for two weeks now here in the cold part of Texas and am so eager for a tropical break along with great diving, too much food, nice folks, etc.
bud.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom