Fantasy Island Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, CajunDiva;

One more quick question, please:

Did they ask to check dive logs at FIBR? What logs we keep anymore are downloaded in the computer when we return home and we don't typically print them out anymore.

ThanX again !

You will have to provide your C-cards and fill out a form which asks how many previous dives you have completed and the date of your last dive. I have never known them to look at a logbook. I suppose if you do something cute with a bogus card and they catch it they might have every right to ask for your logbook. It's up to you. We have been there numerous times and still show them our C-cards each time. They take great care of us so we do our best to make it easy for them.

I hope to return again, because I really liked the diving and FIBR.

For a second there I though you said "because I really liked the driving and FIBR."... :confused:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Lets not go there again. :)

The Wildcat has spoken!

I'm going to miss you guys at fibr. Just booked the last week in July. (not that I would want to rub that in). The way I see it you will be diving in the sky and I will be diving in Roatan so it all works out.

Rich, I am jealous. Sky dive in the morning, scuba dive in the afternoon. Perfect day

My wildcat sends her reguards

Well the dive bags are packed....and getting more excited everyday...
Will send report and definately pictures when we get back.
Looking forward to meeting new dive buddies.

Rich, I am jealous. Sky dive in the morning, scuba dive in the afternoon. Perfect day

Don’t be jealous just join us! How about the two of you going down to FIBR for New Years? I promise to bring the landing light! We are thinking about putting together a group to celebrate the New Year in Caribbean style. Let me know your thoughts………..

Well the dive bags are packed....and getting more excited everyday...
Will send report and definately pictures when we get back.
Looking forward to meeting new dive buddies.

Lynn, you don't have to wait until you get back! They've got WiFi...give us just a little "fix" while you're down there :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Lynn, you don't have to wait until you get back! They've got WiFi...give us just a little "fix" while you're down there :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Yeah I am gonna take my laptop but not sure I will be on much... but I will try..Mostly taking it so the kids can reach me.
Just went and looked at skins. Got one for my husband if it will fit him.. tried on a small for me and it was real comfy...plus they were on sale.. might go back and get it or just dive with my 3 mil...
Decisions, decisions,,,,

Since it's on sale, how can you not get it:confused::confused::confused: A girl needs options after all :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Seriously, wear the skin on the first two dives and then switch to the 3 mil for the afternoon dive if you start feeling chilled. You can try different scenarios until you find what's right for you :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom