Farewell but not goodbye!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Good byes are so sad, I am gonna miss my dive buddy! :( We had a lot of fun dives, drinking and talking! I will miss ya lots. Sitting on Marvels porch drinking beer the other week reminded me of the time the three of us did a night dive. Great memories.
Now a new chapter opens up and the world is your canvas! Good luck with all you do, and know that there is always a couch here for you! Take care my friend. :hugs:

Thanks! I hadn't cried yet but you did it!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scuba_Jenny:
Good byes are so sad, I am gonna miss my dive buddy! :( We had a lot of fun dives, drinking and talking! I will miss ya lots. Sitting on Marvels porch drinking beer the other week reminded me of the time the three of us did a night dive. Great memories.
Now a new chapter opens up and the world is your canvas! Good luck with all you do, and know that there is always a couch here for you! Take care my friend. :hugs:

Jenny said it perfectly. We will miss you terribly, Renee! My daybed & my side yard will always be here for you. Good luck & God speed!

I was doing real good until just about Georgia and Jimmy Buffett! Then I realized how far away from everyone I will be and how far from my beloved ocean! I had a good little cry but now I'll just put my chin up and find all the reasons to love this state.

Thank you for all the kind words! I'm crossing my fingers that going away means I will visit more often. See you in Bonaire Krista (roomie!). I'll keep you posted about any diving I find up this way.

Take care friend. Miss ya already. However now I know I have a place to crash if we ever come up to go diving! :D

Anytime Jenny! The Cooper River is not too far away!!

Now ya talking! Ready for some shark tooth diving??

Renee,
Will you be down for DEMA? If so... I'll see you then.

Al

Scuba_Dad:
Renee,
Will you be down for DEMA? If so... I'll see you then.

Al

Yup - I will be down for Dema. Let's make sure we hook up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom