Farnsworth Banks trip this Friday 9/4 - need 4 more divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raviepoo

Contributor
Reaction score
in exile in the Pennsyltucky Archipellago
# of dives
500 - 999
My friend and I will be on Catalina Island over Labor Day weekend. We really want to go to the Farnsworth Banks with ScubaLuv. They have a regularly scheduled trip the first Friday of every month. We're signed up but there's a problem. They need 6 divers to make a trip go. My friend and I are the only ones signed up so far.

Would you like to help out a couple of girls from the East coast? Would you consider signing up for this trip? Pretty please???

ScubaLuv's number is 310.510.2350. Go ahead. Call them and make my day.

Sure hope you get the four extra divers to go as Farnsworth is an awesome trip and the King Neptune is a great boat to do it on.

And while you're out here on the island, stop by the dive park and say hi. The Dr. Bill Mobile (golf cart) will certainly be out there. Heck, if you play your cards right you just might get to see the video of Farnsworth Banks that I give in my talks to various dive clubs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom