Fathoms Magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I had the article name. They don't post all of them on the web, but I know it was at least a few issues ago. It is still a great mag, but there are some subtle differences since they changed editors. I guess that would be expected.

OBXDIVEGUY:
I wish I had the article name. They don't post all of them on the web, but I know it was at least a few issues ago. It is still a great mag, but there are some subtle differences since they changed editors. I guess that would be expected.
I subscribe to Fathoms.....I have for years. I have that volume that talks about the Seals at home. I'll scan the article and email it to anyone who is truly interested.

I can say the magazine has the sweetest picture of a white little baby seal on the cover and the article shows a horrific ariel view of a blood bath of seal killing. I'd say the article is more visuallly shocking than anything. How can people do that:11: :shakehead :confused:

PM if you want a copy.

Isn't tradition a wonderful thing? Gee son let's go kill some baby seals....it's a tradition...oh, pass me some whale blubber will you?

mikerault:
Isn't tradition a wonderful thing? Gee son let's go kill some baby seals....it's a tradition...oh, pass me some whale blubber will you?

I'm laughing at the sarcasm.....but after pulling out the article For CDDiver I'm a little shaken up again from looking at those pictures. I think I'll scan one and post it......My only concern is copyrights?

OBXDIVEGUY:

Fathoms.....Issue 15.....SEA STORIES - AMBASSADORS FOR THE SEA Article & Photography By: Brian Skerry

PoseidonsGirl1106:
I'm laughing at the sarcasm.....but after pulling out the article For CDDiver I'm a little shaken up again from looking at those pictures. I think I'll scan one and post it......My only concern is copyrights?

If you posted the story and started From Fathoms Magazine

cdiver2:
If you posted the story and started From Fathoms Magazine
Met with the editor of Fathoms magazine yesterday at DEMA. They are creating a web link for this article and it will be available soon. Sorry its taken so long (CDDiver) I know I promised it sooner.

PoseidonsGirl1106:
Met with the editor of Fathoms magazine yesterday at DEMA. They are creating a web link for this article and it will be available soon. Sorry its taken so long (CDDiver) I know I promised it sooner.

I am looking forward to reading it.

PS, a belated happy birthday

cdiver2:
I am looking forward to reading it.

PS, a belated happy birthday

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes.....I'll let you know (PM) when the link is posted....you should subscribe to the magazine.

For anyone that does subscribe.....the next issue should be out this month to make up for the delay in the last 2 volumes. :wink:

Time for the last day of DEMA!!!!

Back
Top Bottom