Fathoms Magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am the publisher of Fathoms Magazine -- thanks so much for the nice comments. I will both forward a PDF of the article to anyone who would like it -- just forward to me your email -- I am at david@FathomsMagazine.com. I will also offer a free preview issue of the magazine to anyone who has not seen it, just send me your address in the email.

David @ Fathoms Mag.:
I am the publisher of Fathoms Magazine -- thanks so much for the nice comments. I will both forward a PDF of the article to anyone who would like it -- just forward to me your email -- I am at david@FathomsMagazine.com. I will also offer a free preview issue of the magazine to anyone who has not seen it, just send me your address in the email.

Welcome to the board David :)

PoseidonsGirl1106:
Fathoms.....Issue 15.....SEA STORIES - AMBASSADORS FOR THE SEA Article & Photography By: Brian Skerry

From the title of the article, it seems obvious that it is about some form of advocacy not a travel piece on an exotic dive location. Given that, it should not be unexpected that the author would take a position.

As a diver for 45 years and a marine biologist for 37, the state of the global ocean (not to mention coastal regions under the jurisdiction of individual nations) suggests that political action is very important in ensuring its future. I've been around long enough to have seen the results of our prior inaction and mismanagement.

Hmm....ok? :icon_ques

:pinkdolphin: :pinkdolphin: :pinkdolphin: :pinkdolphin: :pinkdolphin: :pinkdolphin:

"Do you know Snowflake? Does he call you at home? Do you have a Dorsal fin?" (AV)

This is the Kudos thread...

KUDOS to Fathoms Diving Magazine.......Its worth subscribing too!

I can't resist...................

A seal walks into a bar. The bartender asks him "What would you like?"
The seal replies "Anything except the Canadian Club."

Thank you Dave. I sent you my mailing address and the issue of Fathoms arrived very quickly.
This magazine is definitely National Geographic quality. The articles are in depth and very well written and the photos are awesome. (those that listen to Bill Engval, yes, these photos are awesome.)

Back
Top Bottom