Favorite After Diving Activity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would answer this, but this is a family board and it would make my wife blush...

I'm with 616.

I like planning the next dive, but I'm always down for some xes.

616fun:
I would answer this, but this is a family board and it would make my wife blush...
Im with 616Fun on that one. I got my wife certified so we go on oall of our dive trips together.

But besides makin babies , we plan our next dive and then relax.

Divesherpa:
I'm with 616.

I like planning the next dive, but I'm always down for some xes.

616fun:

You guys must be diving Nitrox! :wink:

bedmund:
You guys must be diving Nitrox!:wink:

Just finished the EANx cert yesterday. My wife made me take a shower to get rid of the quarry stink before the after dive celebration :D

Depends, if it was a crew dive, my post diving bliss would be to rid myself of all tan lines up on the bow of the boat with a glass of wine.

If it was a dive I DM'd for, then it would be me helping everyone get their gear off the boat, rinsed, and log books signed. Usually followed up by food and drink down at the marinas Tiki bar.

If it was a post Conch dive, there's a really good chance there will be some food, way to much booze, and some possible "attempts" of reproduction. :D

having lunch/dinner with my wife and drinking Heineken

After a heavy day of diving my favorite activities would be to eat, sleep, get up, and repeat the previous day's schedule ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom