Feature request — Events time saving and compass on gauge mode

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

estresao

Contributor
Reaction score
HI,

When cave diving I like to anotate when some events happened, for example, the time I switched to or from a stage tank, when I reach my return presure, when I reach some jumps, etc... I like to use all this informatiom after diving to analize and get better planning in future divings.

Somehow I could use the gas switching feature in my Perdix, but it happens the gasses are the same and what I'm switching are tanks (with same gas mixture).

When diving whith my other non-Shearwater computer I can do this by just crearing bookmarks (or however they want to call it) and I get this informatiom when analizing the dive on Subsurface.

It couldnbe great having this in my Perdix.

Another feature I see very usefull is the ability to set a compass widget in the center row when in gauge mode. I know I can see the compass in the whole botton row, but it hides other usefull information I use in my cave diving.

Thanks!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom