February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well.....just to be safe...bring those lying around. :D After all, one of your guests that you are bringing with you "IS" a blender :wink:

So my bedroom at your house and the clubhouse is in walking distance right?:wink:
I think your bedroom is going to be very close to the drinking area. We are probably not going to use the clubhouse. Too much trouble hauling stuff from the house and we are not "supposed" to drink there. We can drink all we want at our house.:D

So Grumby...reckon anyone will bring Rum?

I'll be in Jamaica Feb. 4-11. I'd be happy to bring you folks back a bottle of Jamaican Rum, which I hear is pretty good. I don't drink the stuff myself.

I'll be in Jamaica Feb. 4-11. I'd be happy to bring you folks back a bottle of Jamaican Rum, which I hear is pretty good. I don't drink the stuff myself.

Oh Doc, you may have just made a few new friends. Appleton Rum is some good stuff, made only in Jamaica. We brought back a few bottles ourselves the last time we were down that way.

For those who do "like the Rum", this is an opportunity to get some Jamaican Overproof Rum, which is like Bacardi 151, but better!

For me, I will pass on the offer since I am set in that department. :D

Appleton Rum is some good stuff, made only in Jamaica.

Jamaican Overproof Rum, which is like Bacardi 151, but better!
:D

Thanks Capt Grumby for the brand recommendation. I'll pick up a bottle of each and handoff to Mr. Snep at the dive on Saturday day. He can use as he sees fit on Saturday night.

Does this mean I have to dance like a Jamaican to get some? :wink:

Does this mean I have to dance like a Jamaican to get some? :wink:

Get some????? :rofl3: Ohhhhhh.....some rum...........I'll leave that up to Mr. Snep. As per my previous post I'm turning the bottles over to him for safe keeping. What ya'll do with it in the privacy of his home is none of my bidness.

Of course, you never just 'pass' a liquor store, do you?

Only if it is off the road and hidden. :wink: And you are one to talk. You had a wet bar complete with all the accessories at Vortoberfest.:D

Thanks Capt Grumby for the brand recommendation. I'll pick up a bottle of each and handoff to Mr. Snep at the dive on Saturday day. He can use as he sees fit on Saturday night..

Doc, you will have to venture out to one of the roadside bars to pick up the overproof. It is normally under the bar, and ordered by asking for "the good stuff" :eyebrow:. If you are staying at a resort, I'm sure any of the helpful staff could hook you up.

Only if it is off the road and hidden. :wink: And you are one to talk. You had a wet bar complete with all the accessories at Vortoberfest.:D

Well Egg, I didn't hear any complaints each time your drink got refilled! Besides, I was told that it was my job to keep the drinks flowing so we could have lots more incriminating photos of you.:popcorn:

Well Egg, I didn't hear any complaints each time your drink got refilled! Besides, I was told that it was my job to keep the drinks flowing so we could have lots more incriminating photos of you.:popcorn:

Denise, drinking and photography don't mix. Any violators will be prosecuted immediately and the method will be at my discretion :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom