February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fiance' and Valentines....someone is in love. Congratulations!! :)

Good fellow. Sounds like mine. :) He is very tolerant of my addiction he just isn't interested in diving himself.

That is very sweet of you. He feels the same way about you. :)

Denise, isn't it great that our husbands treat us so well throughout the year that they don't have to make it up to us on Valentine's Day. I sent Snep to Costa Rica last year and spent Valentine's Day alone. Looking forward having everyone over after diving...should I say freezing.

Oh... Oh my.... Oh my God.... I think I'm gonna......... Yeah, I'm gonna .......

Just kidding, you guys know I'm just jealous cause I don't have a $15,000 dive trailer or a passport stamp that says Costa Rica!!

Last edited:
a passport stamp that says Costa Rica!!
It was much fun. No diving though. I was sick the first half of the trip. It was a very inexpensive trip. Air frim Atl. 280.00, Room was 45.00 per night. And about 20 bucks a day to eat. Beautiful beaches.

It was much fun. No diving though. I was sick the first half of the trip. It was a very inexpensive trip. Air frim Atl. 280.00, Room was 45.00 per night. And about 20 bucks a day to eat. Beautiful beaches.

$20 a day for food !?! You were livin' it up weren't 'cha? :D

Sassycat says Hi and Tink is killin' me with "Is it time yet, is it time yet?"

$20 a day for food !?! You were livin' it up weren't 'cha? :D

Sassycat says Hi and Tink is killin' me with "Is it time yet, is it time yet?"
20.00 was eating out for every meal.

I am getting the same thing from my daughter. "How many more weeks?" Hello to all.

Denise, isn't it great that our husbands treat us so well throughout the year that they don't have to make it up to us on Valentine's Day. I sent Snep to Costa Rica last year and spent Valentine's Day alone. Looking forward having everyone over after diving...should I say freezing.

I am looking forward to seeing the whole gang!!! I can't wait!!!!:D

Oh... Oh my.... Oh my God.... I think I'm gonna......... Yeah, I'm gonna .......

Just kidding, you guys know I'm just jealous cause I don't have a $15,000 dive trailer or a passport stamp that says Costa Rica!!

Jealousy is such an ugly thing so I won't tell you that I just added some more ""accessories"" to the trailer.:D

I just ordered some doubles and will be diving them for the first time on this trip unless I can make it somewhere this weekend to try them out. I need some mentoring by all of you fine people who will be at ABWA on this trip. I will also be wearing a backplate for the first time so I need all the help I can get. :D

I think I should be able to make it after all! Any recommendations for accomodations in the area?

and a hot tub would be awesome after all that cold water! :)

docc, are you diving next weekend? I'm itching to get in the water and mess with all my newly learned skills!

docc, are you diving next weekend? I'm itching to get in the water and mess with all my newly learned skills!

I'm leaving for Jamaica this Wednesday morning so I'll be diving there everyday for a week. So I guess the answer to your question is yes, I'm diving next weekend. But it will be much warmer where I'm at than ABWA!:D (This weekend is also Bob Marley's birthday celebration in Negril).

I'll be back Thursday the 12th so I'll be up for hitting ABWA that Friday before the Freeze fest dive if you wanna. I still need to christen the new DUI drysuit. I'll be out there that Friday around lunch time or so. Of course that is Friday the 13th..........hmmmm............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom