February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know I am going to miss them so much. :depressed: And both of them are leaving for Auburn in a few months. They will be rooming together. I told them they still had to come home for our SB events!!!

Yes, You and Madkat, Grumby and Sassycat, the Xray and the two Batteries are quite entertaining....especially when Grumby's blender is around :D

Yes she said cornbread. But I am sure BIKINI is what caught your attention.

everything stopped after she said cornbread!

cornbread3.jpg

I know I am going to miss them so much. :depressed: And both of them are leaving for Auburn in a few months. They will be rooming together. I told them they still had to come home for our SB events!!!

Anyone taking bets on how long it is until they get thrown out of the dorms?

I may have to get them a house warming present of ..... A BLENDER!:D

Against the law on an Alabama state campus property to have alcohol...

so having "booze in the blender" (as Buffet would say) will definately get them kicked out of the dorms at AU.

Yes, You and Madkat, Grumby and Sassycat, the Xray and the two Batteries are quite entertaining....especially when Grumby's blender is around :D

Denise, what are you talking about??? I am entertaining??? I was not the one dancing with Sassycat, remember??

Against the law on an Alabama state campus property to have alcohol...

so having "booze in the blender" (as Buffet would say) will definately get them kicked out of the dorms at AU.

These two fellows are smart. They won't be living on campus. They are getting an apartment. :D Actually, they literally are smart. Andy made the President's list this past semester. They are still up studying at this hour. They like their beer on the weekend but they are serious about school ((proud Mom)):)

Back
Top Bottom