Feedback on Lady Denok

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amg

New
Reaction score
I'm thinking about booking a Raja Ampat trip on Lady Denok. They are one of the few boats with single cabins (and the more commonly mentioned Mermaid doesn't work for me). There isn't much information about the boat online or on Scuba Board. Anyone have any direct or second hand experience with them? Thanks!!!

Had a great time on the Lady Denok in December, in a single cabin. Awesome diving, great crew, Highly reccomend.

I have no opinion/information on the Lady Denok , but if that doesn’t work out FYI the single supplements in Raja are not that bad relative to the rest of the world (I want to say 20-30 percent instead of 50 percent+).

I'm thinking about booking a Raja Ampat trip on Lady Denok. They are one of the few boats with single cabins (and the more commonly mentioned Mermaid doesn't work for me). There isn't much information about the boat online or on Scuba Board. Anyone have any direct or second hand experience with them? Thanks!!!

I’ve been on Blue Manta & its sister boat White Manta in several trips, including Raja Ampat. Great boat & operations! Their single supplement is only 20% of double occupancy. It used to be 10% before Covid.

We (group of 8 with 2 people on single occupancy cabins) will be back in Raja Ampat on Blue Manta in 4 weeks.

Also a group of 21 of us will be on White Manta for January 2025 trip to Misool-Fak Fak-Triton Bay. Several of us are in single occupancy cabins.

Their cabins are huge (200 sf / 20 sm). Check them out and compare the cabin & price with that of Lady Denok.

Back
Top Bottom