Female technical divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where do you live down4fun? Can you do that dives almost near your house? Here I can't sadly :(
Hello Taliena,I nice place for deep dives is on the walls in Grand Cayman. But please keep in mind that you should have suface support and safety divers. AddHelium is organizing an Expedition Dive Seminar every year at Grand Cayman to 400 ft. We have support from the dive shop and out at sea for our last dive. Maybe you can join us one year :)2nd Annual Add Helium Expedition Seminar Trip Report | Add Helium

Where do you live down4fun? Can you do that dives almost near your house? Here I can't sadly :(
I live and dive in South Florida mostly, but deep dives here would be in the gulf stream and there is nothing to see there but blue water. So as Claudia said Grand Cayman is a great place for deep dives on the walls or most recently I was diving some blue holes in the Bahamas that offered to go as deep as you wish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom