Fiji in 6 weeks, what's the water temp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMdoogie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I can't wait for our Fiji trip in 6 weeks. What water temps can we expect? Apr. 17-24 at Beqa Lagoon, Apr. 24-May 1 on Peter Hughes.
DMdoogie

I will be in Beqa Lagoon from March 27 till April 3 When I get back I will let you know. I to am excited about this trip...:D

I just returned and the water was 80-82 everyday

Hey HFD838 my wife and I are in fiji mar27 to apr7! We are really looking forward to the trip. Hopefully the island and people are alright after cyclone thomas is finished!!! Anybody have any idea how long it take the ocean to settle, ie. vis...etc... after a storm like this?

Fiji Climate & Water Temperature

it is the end of summer in Fiji so water temps should be very warm...but this is an El Nino year so the water may be cooler by a degree or two that what the graph shows...

What did you wear for a wet suit out there? How was the food..:)
The food was great all week long. You will like them. I didn't wear a wetsuit only a rash guard top. Never got cold doing 70 min+ dives. But the I dive in cold water most of the year and don't get cold. Most people in my group only used shorties. The ones in full 3mil switch after the first day because they were to warm.

Hey Triggerman, my wife and I are headed to Beqa Lagoon Apr 1 - 10. If you are staying there then I guess we'll be doing some dives together. We will be the people from Texas. Never been and can't wait to go. Hoping to get some decent pics.

Hey HFD838 my wife and I are in fiji mar27 to apr7! We are really looking forward to the trip. Hopefully the island and people are alright after cyclone thomas is finished!!! Anybody have any idea how long it take the ocean to settle, ie. vis...etc... after a storm like this?

That is great Triggerman. Maybe well see each other down below...:) Where in Fiji are you guys staying?

The food was great all week long. You will like them. I didn't wear a wetsuit only a rash guard top. Never got cold doing 70 min+ dives. But the I dive in cold water most of the year and don't get cold. Most people in my group only used shorties. The ones in full 3mil switch after the first day because they were to warm.

I'm bringing my shorty, but hope not to have to use it much. Thanks for the info Chadbeck.

Back
Top Bottom