Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

have alot of fun sis.

Thanks Bro..I will think about you guys when I am blowing bubbles:D

I leave tomorrow at 12:40PM to catch the plane in LAX..it will be a long day for sure:wink: talk to you when I return

Okay, where's Big Brown? They're supposed to be delivering something this afternoon (who says I fully plan ahead) and they're late! I'm sitting here in my swimsuit and one dive skin so I'll be ready to try on the vests when they get here... tick... tick... tick...

Fiji bound.....woo hoo.....last work day.....:blinking: tomorrow I fly......

Me too!

I want to see a Chinese Dragon Nudi :D

Me too and a ribon eel.

Now you guys have me all stressed about choice of wettie. I'm NOT packing both!
I've charged up all my batteries, but they are now no longer in age sets. Probably never were, but they're all about the same age anyways.

oops my carry on weighs 24lbs...but I can break it down into three pieces...or even two...

Yeah 11 lbs is a joke. My camera stuff is lighter than usual and still they are 18 and 24 lbs.

Well, my rolling case alone weighs 9 pounds...11 pounds is absolutely ridiculous!

I have left the office and have ALMOST everything done!

I head to the airport at 10:00am manana! Woo hoO!

Okay, where's Big Brown? They're supposed to be delivering something this afternoon (who says I fully plan ahead) and they're late! I'm sitting here in my swimsuit and one dive skin so I'll be ready to try on the vests when they get here... tick... tick... tick...

Wow, you really are cutting it close! I would never trust our UPS guy. Half the time it says it's on the truck for delivery, but he doesn't show up to deliver it on the day he's supposed to. He usually is a day late. I'll keep my fingers crossed that that doesn't happen to you.

Wow, you really are cutting it close! I would never trust our UPS guy. Half the time it says it's on the truck for delivery, but he doesn't show up to deliver it on the day he's supposed to. He usually is a day late. I'll keep my fingers crossed that that doesn't happen to you.

Fortunately, I have a really good driver - he just sometimes runs late and I'm at the end of his route.

Everything arrived safely and I'm set to pack! :)

Amber

Fortunately, I have a really good driver - he just sometimes runs late and I'm at the end of his route.

Everything arrived safely and I'm set to pack! :)

Amber

:cheerleader: I'm glad everything arrived safely. See you tomorrow. Boy, it sure feels good saying that!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom