fin fun images.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy New Year. SD-1 Fab Force Fin. don.jpg Don Santee, Chief Diving Officer, Ocean Futures.Org

Susanne and I had the honor to Join The Cousteau Family while receiving the Attenborough Award for Excellence in Nature Filmmaking, January 28, 2015. The Arlington Theater was showing their 3D film and it was unreal. Susanne and I were seated right next to Fabien, Celine and Jean-Micheal, Nan Marr and Dr. Phil Nuytten. Then to be thanked by Jean Michel Cousteau personally along with others friends who have support their work, made my life worthwhile. I have know JMC since I was 18 and plan to spend the rest of my life working harder to support the Cousteau Family projects. You can also join in this effort. Welcome to Ocean Futures Society | Ocean Futures Societycousteau-1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom