Finally!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquatic Eagle

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
After 7 long months of sending my resume over and over and being very persistant...I finally got a response! I have a phone interview on Monday 12/22/03 with Norwegian Cruise Lines for a diving instructor position aboard the ships! I'm so excited...I've really really been wanting this job. Persistance pays! Wish me luck! Do I sound happy at all? :)

I hope you get what you want and it is everything you hoped it would be. R

NatureDiver:
After 7 long months of sending my resume over and over and being very persistant...I finally got a response! I have a phone interview on Monday 12/22/03 with Norwegian Cruise Lines for a diving instructor position aboard the ships! I'm so excited...I've really really been wanting this job. Persistance pays! Wish me luck! Do I sound happy at all? :)

Nature, I am going to be thinking of you and wishing you good luck. My husband and I are going on our third cruise with NCL in February. I have found that their Dive In staff are very good. I especially had a terrific experience on our cruise last year, the manager of the Dive In on our ship bent over backwards to help me try and get my medical clearance letter. I don't remember his full name, first name was Steve. Great guy.

Again, best of luck to you. Hope you get the job.

Yes Congrats NatureDiver.. Good luck in getting the Job.. The best to you .

Thanks a lot everyone for the encouragement. The interview this morning lasted a little over a half hour and it went great. I made it to the next step which is verification of certs and I'm being sent for a drug test. So far it sounds very good. I'll keep everyone posted of course because I am very very excited about this. Thanks again!

Just got to get out of Greenville, Huh? Not a lot of clear blue ocean water around!
I'm envoius. Hope you get the job. Would be great to be able to make a living doing what you are passionate about!

Not a lot of blue water around me in Atl either...that's why I'm headed to the Bahamas on Fri.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom