Finger Spools - Hi Visibility Yellow Line - 3 Sizes - $16 Each - FREE Shipping!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our first shipment of high-visibility yellow line finger spools just arrived about ten minutes ago. We will begin shipping some of the order today. The remainder will go tomorrow. We have plenty now, so get those orders in! Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Thanks,
I placed my order this afternoon for the spools and a few other goodies ( SPG and a lp hose) and you guys have allready sent it out via UPS.
Thanks for the quick service.
Jim breslin

JBRES1:
Thanks,
I placed my order this afternoon for the spools and a few other goodies ( SPG and a lp hose) and you guys have allready sent it out via UPS.
Thanks for the quick service.
Jim breslin

Jim, thanks for the order. Hope you like your new goodies.

Phil Ellis

Ordered my first set of spools yesterday as I'll be diving open ocean in March. Thanks for running the special Phil!

cbborromeo:
Ordered my first set of spools yesterday as I'll be diving open ocean in March. Thanks for running the special Phil!

Thank you for ordering! I hope you like the spools

Phil Ellis

We have received additional inventory on all three sizes of the finger spools. We are now able to fill orders real-time..............place the order today and the spools will ship today. Our reports from people that have used these spools are really good. The high visibility line is much better than the white line on previous spools. This line has a solid inner core, with yellow braided nylon around that core. The line is very well made and has much less stretch than the previous white line.

Finger Spools - Three Sizes - $16 Each - FREE U.S. Shipping for 4 or More Spools!

On the product page, there are also link for the stainless steel DIN plugs, the Tilos Dry Suit Underwear, the original white line finger spools, U.S. made regulator hoses, and both sizes of the pressure gauge modules. You can add any of these items to your finger spool order and get free shipping on them also.

Thank you all for your orders and we look forward to more.

Phil Ellis

Just ordered 2 small spools + a couple of other goodies to take me to the $50 limit for free shipping.

First time customer from your company.

kidsdream:
Just ordered 2 small spools + a couple of other goodies to take me to the $50 limit for free shipping.

First time customer from your company.

Thanks for your order. It was processed yesterday and it is on its way to you. We hope you are a happy first-time customer and continue to be a repeat customer!

Phil Ellis

I got my 4 today. Bought a variety of sizes. Even played with one of them during class. A student took one end and wanted to see how much line was on it. I stopped him before he made too much of a mess.

Now, I find out my TA hid the box from me. Boy is he in trouble. If you see a red-headed kid named Joe running around with 4 finger spools with high-viz line on them, stop him, those are my spools.

Tim

Received my 4 spools today. Bought the 100' and 165' ones. They are high quality XS Scuba brand, and I am very pleased. Shipping was extremely fast.

Thanks Phil!

Back
Top Bottom