Fins for Small Feet - Women's?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My girlfriend just switched to the Scubapro Jets and loves them

Yes, but what size? The website claims nothing smaller than a Medium "7/8" which is a woman's 9-11 . . . at the very best would be 8-10, still too big for a Women's size 7.

Yes, but what size? The website claims nothing smaller than a Medium "7/8" which is a woman's 9-11 . . . at the very best would be 8-10, still too big for a Women's size 7.

Jax, call Bev at indian Valley scuba and ask her . She will make sure that you have the correct size.

Last edited:
She is an 8 in womens, She has a drysuit with Sock/Rock boot Bare Drysuit and where's an X-LG and it's a snug fit, SO i can only assume if she has a drysuit or wet "Dry suit type Boot' a Lg/Med would work

the boot makes all the diff. I'm a mens 10-11, with not too thick a boot I wear XL Jets. With XS Scuba 7mm boots, which have a thick sole with good arch support, not a chance in the world I can get those fins on.

My rule is if you have the boots you want, take the boots & go try on fins. If you have the fins & need boots, take the fins & go shopping.

If you don't have either, or don't mind buying both, go shopping & try on combos until you fins a match.

I'm thinking that with a thicker boot like the XS Scuba, you can prolly use medium Jets.

I don't think Slipstreams are actually available in smaller sizes.

Agree with wayward, The size can be misleading. It's the boot alot of times which makes the size some larger, thicker, or wider. I had to buy big wetsuit boots in order to fit my fins that the future drysuit would fit into.

I seem to understand the following are the favorites among fins:

ScubaPro Jet Fins
Hollis F-1
OMs Slipstream
Dive Rite

I am wondering how you came up with your list?

That list is not the typical warm water wimp list, that list is more of a tech/dry suit/cold water list.

What kind of diving will you be doing in the future? You seem to have enough money to afford multiple pairs of fins for multiple types of diving. I think you could come up with a list that does not include any of those fins and be better off.

halemanō;5209934:
I am wondering how you came up with your list?

That list is not the typical warm water wimp list, that list is more of a tech/dry suit/cold water list.

What kind of diving will you be doing in the future? You seem to have enough money to afford multiple pairs of fins for multiple types of diving. I think you could come up with a list that does not include any of those fins and be better off.

:rofl3: Fooled you! I just shop my butt off! I don't buy at retail, and will make up my mind that I want something and then just wait until that deal jumps up and bites me.

The list came up from reading a bazillion posts. I realize there's others.

Wayward Son nailed it: If you have your boots, shop for fins; if you have your fins, shop for boots. I'll have to remember that one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom