Fins for Small Feet - Women's?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My sad tale of whoa.. Spouse has teeny tiny feet (5.5) dove medium Scubapro Lightning jets since 1983. They were scrapped up and ugly. She wanted new fins. Like you we search the internet but finding what she really wants is well darn near impossible. I keep telling her they don't make a quality small titanium infused rubber fin with gold trim that sells for five bucks. (Yes Lincoln does cry in my house) So off we go to our local LDS, I wanted to just replace her Jets with new ones but they talk her into trying a pair of small yumyum yellow Jet Splits. She trys them in the pool, loves them. I told her I don't think these would be so good in current and the LDS says they are great, better than your old fins just do a modified flutter. Anyway we get caught in a sudden current where for every 3 feet forward she loses one foot. Climbing back on the boat exhausted she says I need new fins these suck. So (see above about internet) she settles on the TUSA Tri something or others. Loves them but......the blades are to long. So this week end we are going to get her a pair of Scubapro jets. Even after we ran into our LDS guy who said. "Have you seen the new Nova Seawing" to which I replied. "The blades are to long" Point of story get what fits and what makes you happy. Don't worry about what size they advertise, try them on with your boots

The Cressi reaction fins fit all the way to a size 3-4, and the TUSA tri ex or Z3 splits come in a 4-5. We will match or beat leisure pro or scuba toys most of the time beat them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom