First Aid Box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s:
He's talking about the round gallon sized large mouth Coleman screw top thermos jug.

936.jpg
BINGO. The Epoxy thing is a great addition. Although, I have never had any problem with chipping or melting even in the hot sun on the River.

By the way it's SHE! :)

Ah, thanks.

When I searched for the jug I saw the big box looking one. That's interesting though, the crew top. When I saw one of those I thought, "That's not what they are talking about". Interesting things to be shared on this board.

Chummer, I like that box. That's aboput the sice of my current kit. I am sure those types of boxes come in bugger sizes.

2 Bar:
I have a standard first aid kit that I am slowly expanding. What suggestions do you all have for a first aid box, when one's current box is too small for the kit? I was considering looking into a tackle box or go to a container store.

I'm in the same situation, I was looking to combine my 02 kit with my first
aid kit. The local LDS had a dry box 17x14x7, $180, OUCH! Anyone with a
good idea for a cheaper alternative?

I'm gonna snoop around at a Kmart, Walmart, or some other 'mart' type store and see what's in their housewhere sections. My brother put a nice household first aid kit with a clear plastic box that I think he found at a C.H. Martin or some cheapo store.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom