First pool dives in doubles - advice please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey it's been awhile but just wanted to thank all again for the tips! I just finished up 4 Ocean dives on the U853 for my Adv. Nitrox/DECO cert. !!!!! And to boot the sea conditions and vis were absolutely stellar on the sub! I'm not even aware I'm in doubles now (as far as feeling out of sorts, top heavy in the begining etc.) too many other things to think about while I pursue tech diving here in the Northeast. I still have to work on staying consistant with my posture and kicking now among other things but I'm off and running!

CYA ,, R.R.

Glad to hear it all came together for you! A local long-time tech diver told me, before I started in doubles, that eventually they would be all I wanted to dive. I thought she was crazy, but she was right. Once you get the balance sorted out, they're just SO nice to dive.

Yes for sure! And it's nice to know the redundancy is there all the time, even on recreational type dives. Ahhh time for Trimix now.... :) gotta save some more $$$ though.
Thanks TS&M and have a good holiday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom