First post!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scooby64

New
Reaction score
Hi all!

I just registered so this is my first post.

My "real name" is Daryl, I'm 38, happily married, two kids, pug dog and am NOT YET a certfied diver of any kind.

That said however I have always wanted to try Scuba, it looks like great fun, great people, and gets a person out and about...

I am currently shopping around for a place to get my basic certification. Supposedly I live close to some of the greatest fresh-water diving in the world (Southern Ontario) so am anxious to get myself all trained up in time for next season.

Any and all tips for neo-newbies like myself appreciated! I'm doing quite a bit of lurking in the forums and learning lots.

Cheers,
Daryl S.

Welcome to the party line...

don

Welcome to the club :), happy surfing the site.

:)

Had two trips to Ontario to dive this past season. In June to Tobermory for some excellent cold water dives, and in August to Kingston for more deep water wreck dives that were really great! We have good diving here in Michigan too, I just haven't taken many of those trips this past season.

Welcome to the board. Make sure to check in with the Ontario Fresh Water Freaks page and introduce yourself there. A great group of divers from Ontario hang out there and can answer any questions that you may have about diving in Ontario.

.........and may the diving force be with you.:)

Back
Top Bottom