First Stage+Yard Sale: SP Mk2, SP MK2+, USD SEA, OCeanic SP5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beanojones

Contributor
Reaction score
I collected used gear to use for rental to (re) open my dive business. Injury (not mine, my partner's) has made that not happen. All the gear was bought used, and was put into rental ready state, but never used in water. Priced to move, I hope. Picture name is listed after price. The gear is good to go. But I am selling it as is, because I simply do not have time to deal with anything else. The tanks include shipping because they have to be boxed and shipped separately.

Tank to Tank Equalizer:
Tank to Tank Equalizer With Gauge reviews and discounts, IST
Bought it new. It's never been outside. It's DIN and has a gauge. $90.00

Tank Checker:
It can be set up as DIN or YOKE (both fittings come with it) $40.00

Two 1/2" 4 inch LP hose Useful for setting up regs with 1/2" ports. $4.00 each

Simple Piston First stages Bought for deco regs, (but all Yoke, and not yet o2 cleaned):
2- Oceanic SP-5 $40.00 each
2- ScubaPro Mk2 (modern version) $50.00 each
1- Mk2 Plus $70.00

Backup primary first stages USDivers SEA Cousteau first stages bought to be used when the Apeks (that I already sold) were out of service for overhaul.
Four Yoke Type$50.00 each
One DIN Type (All metal wheel) $70.00

Apeks Second Stage spare parts pile. Astute readers will see that with a pair of new levers, there is enough to make two second stages for the most part. I am also including all my old Apeks second stage diaphragms, because. $25.00

4 DIN adapters to make DIN work with yoke tanks (Or to make DIN Tank whips work with yoke tanks).. Bought new, Never wet. $15.00 each

4 Inflator hoses $2.00 each

Zeagle 90 LP swivel $15.00

Five 120° swivels each $6.00

Not really regs but:
Assorted Valve rebuild parts and burst disks Rebuild parts for Thermo/Sherwood and similar valves. But the thick and the thin teflon are in there. Burst Disks with captured disk: (7 for Thermo/ OMS type valves), 10 for Sherwood valves $25.00

GUE Dress for Success Textbook This is the DIR gear Bible $15.00

90 degree HP Swivel $15.00

Sidewinder Snorkels- Useful because they can pull apart and fit in pockets, and yet unlike folding snorkels not be so floppy that they are useless when you need them. They articulate like some camera light arms Bought new, never used: $15.00 each

OMS DIN/Yoke Valve $35.00

Genesis DIN/Yoke Valve $35.00

Genesis yoke valve $15.00

XS ScubaPro Xtek Harness with Integrated Weight pouches $90.00

Dive Rite Integrated Weigh Pouches for the Transpac $30.00/pair (I have six pairs of these I bought new, and never dove.)

Zeagle inflator $10.00

Dacor Compact Brass SPG Does not quite hit zero $10.00

Suunto SPG on a standard hose $15.00

Stainless Clip $3.00

Assortment of Brass Clips $5.00

Mares M Pink Plana Avanti Never been used, but bought NOS $20.00

Tusa liberator in Mask Box Never been used but yellowed skirt $5.00

Everything but the tanks is price plus $10.00 shipping. Lower 48 only. I'll ship it out FedEx Ground.

Pics are here: http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=4179
2- 14 cubic foot 2015 PSI Luxfer Scuba Tank. Both with Genesis DIN/Yoke convertible valve, with the converter plug. $85.00 shipped each with valve, $70.00 each shipped without valve. (No current VIP because I have been cascade filling them)
White one- Original hydro 01/03 and current hydro 03/08.
Silver one- Original and Current Hydro 05/05

AL 30 Catalina Bought new 01/09, Original Hydro 05/08, VIP good til 01/10 Genesis Yoke/DIN Never been wet. $95.00 Shipped $80.00 shipped without valve

One 80 cf HP80 11/08 hydro, original hydro 07/98 300 bar slant valve $150.00 shipped

Tank Pics here:
ScubaBoard Gallery - Tank you very much

Last edited:
Your pic link is broken, but PM sent

***edit***
for SPG

Oops, seems I missed it.

Last edited:
Fixed the link. Thanks.

For Clarification: I ship Fedex because well that's how I ship. So lower 48 only. Shipping is included on the tanks, everything else is add $10.00 to cover my costs. If you get six things just add $10.00. If you want just one thing, just add $10.00.

Payment is Paypal only.

If the picture is not appearing, just bear with me. I am trying to make sure they are all up there.

Just a general thing. I am fast to ship, and only using FedEx because I have to get stuff out the door in order to move. Until I get your Paypal payment, I cannot hold gear. Once I get the payment, the stuff will be in shipped immediately.

Just sent payment for the inflator hoses and Suunto SPG.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom