Florida at Xmas (Ft Myers) need advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

Thanks for that advice, its helped a lot.

Gonna go for one of two options, either over to FT L or Splashdown divers at Boynton beach.

Excellent Florida winter diving options, Brian (novafury) and I are still going out to the ledges or towers at some point though.. if its in the time frame, your welcome to come along! :)

Well as I stated in the PM I can go the 26th, just starting out early say around 7 am, that way we can get to the site before the weather starts in and we can make it in early. the trip takes about 40 minutes and we will hit a max depth around 60 feet. there are two spots I want to hit unless we hit the mother load and have a awsome dive at the one, that will be up to everyone on what the second site will be, I am looking at the ARC Towers and hitting the Towers themselves, there is 3 Goliath Groupers on this site and should have some extra sites there, I have not personally hit this yet but we have dove on one of the other spots there and saw a abundant sea life there.

The advise of the others are good as for diving and what nots. But anytime I am able to go I will go. now that I have everything back up and running.

Your more than welcome to tag along, if I can get a couple of days off during that time I will let you know but as of right now the 26th is the only time I can get out on the water...

Let me know as the days get closer and we will nail it down...

Ok well I'll check the forums as its get closer to the dates and drop you a note but I'm completely flexible on dates and times within my trip so happy to tag along where ever and when ever.

Looking forward to diving with you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom