Florida Dive Show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:deadhorse: No updates on their website

Last edited:
The expressions on the vendors' faces expressed to me that they didn't really want to be there. To me, the show looked like it was poorly attended, maybe because it was held in the middle of the Christmas shopping season.

Perhaps they were just picking up your negative vibes. The differnce in venues as compared to last year is startling. Palm Beach County's Convention Center is just a few years old and absolutely beautiful as well as being immediately adjacent to Cityplace (retail shops, reasturants, bars, etc.) and is very close to Clematis Street a downtown entertainment area with much character. If you have any interst in scuba diving it will be well worth your time to scooter on over. :)

Hi All, Just read this thread was planning on attending the florida dive show and they usually have half off coupons at Lds I haven't seen these around.

Call or e-mail the organizer. Otherwise, call around to the LDS's you frequent to also inquire.

I read in this thread No Photo Contest this year, Instead divemaster of the year, So nothing for the consumer only the dive Professional? Thought this was Geared toward the consumer?

Well then, you should be happy in that you are an instructor. Whichever contest they choose only represents about 1% of all activity of the show. The DM voting has been thoroughly entertaining on several SB threads for months now. If it's underwater photography that you like I am sure there will be plenty of that at the show.

Also, Two years ago I believe this show was at the convention center and I believe it cost more than ten dollars to park and we had to walk a good way to get to the show. Not sure I'll be attending this year

You can park at CityPlace directly accross the street for a nominal fee and the modest walk might improve your SAC rate. :) If not, my 12 year old neice will loan you the ten dollars at a reasonable rate to park at the Convention Center. :D

Last edited:
There is a total of 30 Booths taken at the show as per the Show Floor Plan, does anyone know if there will be any more than what is listed?

When will the Florida Dive Show answer questions that were raised here or return phone calls?
We all are looking forward to a "dive show" but they need to raise their game a bit no?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom