Florida Keys??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It would all depend on where you are staying. Molasses and French are both beautiful reefs and full of life. Most all the shops at or around MM100 will visit that one more frequent as they are closer. Conch Republic will also visit that reef a few times a week. Lots of good dive shops to chose from. Keys Diver, Horizon Divers, Ocean Divers , BlueWater Divers, Rainbow Reef, It's A Dive but changed there names to Pirate ?? can't remember they were just bought out 2 weeks ago but same great crew. Lots and lots just depends on what you are looking for.

Hey all,

I'm heading to the Florida Keys in the end of March. (Very exotic locale... I know) But I was hoping someone had some advice or knew of some dive boats than run a quality trip. I'm hoping to no be squished like sardines then to have 25 divers on the same small piece of structure.

Any help would be appreciated.

If you are looking to stay away from crowded boats, HMS Minnow (mentioned earlier) is a safe bet. Jeff runs a 6-pack and will work to get you to the sites you want. He leaves a little earlier than most other boats so you get a better choice of sites or mooring balls on wrecks.

Notice - like I said in my first post on this thread - lots of good choices - no "stay away from these guys" posts.

Pretty well all of the keys ops are good - too much competition for a sorry shop to stay in business for long!

I ended up calling Silent World. They seem highly recommended... and they didn't seem at all hurried when i asked like 20 questions. So far so good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom