Folding Snorkel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rds4640

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone use the Sherwood Avid folding snorkel? The reason I ask is that local ordinance says I have to have one on me while beach diving. Even though it will be in my pocket 99.9% of the time I thought I might as well have one that is half way good.

rstark:
Anyone use the Sherwood Avid folding snorkel? The reason I ask is that local ordinance says I have to have one on me while beach diving. Even though it will be in my pocket 99.9% of the time I thought I might as well have one that is half way good.
They don't work very well, but I don't know if that really matters. If you decide that is does, buy a cheap pipe snorkel and strap it to your leg. After you're done diving, find the guy responsible for the ordinance and beat him with it.

reefraff:
After you're done diving, find the guy responsible for the ordinance and beat him with it.

LOL !!! Ahmen!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom