For Sale: All my diving gear. Will swap for a 3 year supply of nappies...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh a baby boy :wave:

who'da thought you'll have it in you! :wink:

congrats to the family and what a wonderful blessing - what did you name bub??

i'll send you a note to show the mrs for the March Invade the Rock dive meet n greet :D

congrats - looking forward to seeing pics

Don't sell!! Well not all of it.
I never forgave my dad for selling all his 'toys' when I came along. Out went the scuba kit, motorbikes, glider, handglider, race car. :(
20 years later it was all up to me to have to buy my own toys - how inconsiderate!

Cheers for that. His western/mongolian names are Liam Ariun. I'll send off the traditional baby photo once he stops sleeping/crying/pooing for the 1/100th of a second I need to get a photo: so far no luck. :D

We're looking forward to dipping our fins at The Rock. Did we decide upon a date?

Cheers,
Rohan.

Don't sell!! Well not all of it.
I never forgave my dad for selling all his 'toys' when I came along. Out went the scuba kit, motorbikes, glider, handglider, race car. :(
20 years later it was all up to me to have to buy my own toys - how inconsiderate!

Hell - I'd be annoyed if my old man parted with a glider or a race car!

I know how you feel - I'm jealous of my old mans 1950's diving gear: he has one of the first scuba sets in Tassie, and I'm planning on rebuilding it the moment I can sneak it out of the garage while he's not looking. He has the works - glass tube depth gauge, garbage bag dry suit, twin hose reg and a tank made from a left over German gas cylinder. In the 70's he added an orange mae west bc to modernise his outfit.

I wonder what my kid will make of my gear in 30 years time? Maybe I should leave him my speedos and a spare air?

Congrats Tassie and Mrs Tassie, and welcome Liam Ariun.

It would appear that "Invade the Rock" will most likely occur in the first week of March 2009.

congrats and one thing I learned where it says 10 pounds on the diaper box is not the capacity of the diaper, Mine were 8 pound babies and the diapers were 10 pounds and never got one outta the box that would hold 10 pounds,
Hmm reckon they meant gross weight and I was sposed to add the 8 pound baby AND 2 pounds of yeller poop..?

Contrats on Liam Ariun's arrival.

Don't sell the gear..... wait till he starts putting smell in the poop! You may want a reg and mask to change those ones:rofl3:

The problem is... everything that goes in will come out and they have a replicator in there! If you don't fill em up the noise level increases too many decibels.

:rofl3:So you have learned the first truth of parenthood... Babies are like seagulls if they aren't pooping they are squawking:rofl3:

Seriously enjoy him while he still thinks you are GOD and before you find out the second truth of parenthood......

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom