For Sale: Used Nuvair Voyager Compressor with extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarkWLenox

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am selling my Nuvair Voyager compressor. This is an integrated system with both a low pressure compressor to drive the nitrox membrane and a high pressure compressor. It will produce nitrox up to 40% at the turn of a dial.

Includes a four bottle cascade bank, dual ProO2 analyzers and a dryer. 1200 hours of operation, three years old. 1000 hour service completed.

See the Nuvair website for exact details: Nuvair - Nitrox Voyager Compressor System

Setup for 230V 3-Phase

I am asking $17,000 for the whole rig. My shop has moved, I don't have 3 phase power at the new location, and it's cost prohibitive to install it. A phase converter just isn't how I want to run on a system like this.

I will consider a partial trade for a non-nitrox compressor in similar (very good) condition, in the 3-5 HP range, setup for single-phase power operation.

It is pretty heavy at around 850 lbs, but I do have the necessary rigging available to load it on a flatbed or large pickup. Located in Texas.

I can be reached on e-mail at mark.lenox (at) lenoxengineering.com

Price reduced to $12,000, dive season is coming up!

Still interested in trades for a non nitrox smaller compressor 3-5 hp range in good shape that will run on single phase power.

I am looking for a nitrox system that delivers 10 cfm or more at the hp end a voyager II or III can work what model are you selling?

You're replying to a 14 year old sale thread, where the OP hasn't even logged into SB since 2013.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom