FOUND: Apple Watch/Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kimela

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Our dive op said a guest found this watch/computer a few days ago. No luck yet finding the owner. If you know the owner let me know. Maybe this will be one of those good stories!

There is a good chance Apple would know it's owner. They most likely had to register it to have it work correctly to their cloud system.

I wonder if the buckle mechanism broke or just didn't have it fastened tight enough. On my watch (not an Apple), besides the standard buckle, I have small section of a bicycle inner tube that I slipped over the strap, then after the strap goes through the buckle, it gets advanced inside the inner tube to help secure it.

Hopefully they will be able to see it with Find My Device.
Might tell the op to be sure and keep it charged.

A computer that I used to own and sold two years ago was found the other day also - unfortunately have no idea who I sold it to...... If you bought a computer from me and lost yours, let me know!!!

A friend had some items stolen from their home.
They tracked their laptop to a specific house.
They went to the police who declined to do anything about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom