Found: Scooter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found a scooter off the southeast coast of Florida. Respond with the particulars to claim.

Wow. That's an expensive oopsy. "Now where did I leave that scooter??"

Hoping you find the owner. I'm really surprised that for a piece of equipment that expensive, it has no name and phone number sticker on it. I've got those stickers on everything!

Wow. That's an expensive oopsy. "Now where did I leave that scooter??"

Hoping you find the owner. I'm really surprised that for a piece of equipment that expensive, it has no name and phone number sticker on it. I've got those stickers on everything!
A local up here in the PNW lost his BT after a boltsnap or cord failed him. No name on the outside but I think may have had a card on the inside. It washed up a couple weeks later across the sound on a beach and a non diver returned it to one of the LDS that happened to know of his plight.

Can a scooter go without someone holding the handles? The image of someone just hovering in the water column watching their scooter disappear in the distance like an ex-lover makes me crack up. Too bad they don't have tail lights.

Can a scooter go without someone holding the handles? The image of someone just hovering in the water column watching their scooter disappear in the distance like an ex-lover makes me crack up. Too bad they don't have tail lights.
BT have cruise control if you change the firmware. He had clipped it off to take photos and when he went to grab it again it was gone.

BT have cruise control if you change the firmware. He had clipped it off to take photos and when he went to grab it again it was gone.
what a gift to enjoy horizontal disappointment while most of us have to be content to just look down.

$4,500 seems like a fair price.
Ok, hold it for me. I'll take a redeye and pick it up in the morning!

$4,500 seems like a fair price.
LOL,,Well it's not a yellow AV1 then. Some spearo friends that I used to dive with had one stick in the on position and it took off in 120ft deep near the deep ledge and about even with the Juno pier. But that was like 3 years ago and it would have so much growth it would look like a reef ball now.
Good on you for trying to find the owner !!!

Back
Top Bottom