Fourth Element Clothing in US LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ocean County Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello All,

Can anyone tell me if their local LDS (in US) carries any clothing by Fourth Element? I tired to order something from the main HQ site in the UK, but they told me they have an agreement with the US distributors to not sell anything direct to the US. But she went on to say that the US distributors don't seem to carry any of the clothing lines.

You can get some of this stuff through UK distributors, but the shipping is rather pricey for just a shirt.

So the question is, do you folks see any of this out there, and if so does your LDS sell anything via their web site?

Thanks!

Are you talking about diving undergarments, or outer clothing? My LDS carries the undergarments.

Undergarments are no problem to find. It's regular clothing.

Actually, its funny you used that shop as an example. I actually got my Fourth Element undergarments from them. Nice shop to deal with!

Again, its not a problem at all finding the undergarments. I was specifically asking about clothing. Rather than click on every link I got on a Google search (and believe me, I dd try many), I figured I'd throw the question out there based on what the Fourth Element rep had told me.

I had the same situation a few months ago. I was actively trying to locate the F.E. products and none of my LDS carried them. I got in contact with Michelle at Silent Diving (they distribute the F.E. products in the U.S.). She greatly helped me out and had the sizes of the Xerotherm and SubXero sent to my LDS (which she created a new account for) for me to try. Here's her information (which was originally sent to me by Fourth Element in the U.K.):

Michele Tomillo
Fourth Element Sales Coordinator
www.fourthelement.us
Michele-FE-Sales@silentdiving.com
603-447-2600 Ext 153

Hope that helps!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom