Free music for clip online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scherzomio

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,
as a videographer newbee, I would like to put on the web some clips with good music. How is it possible to find free royalty music ?
what are the copyright rules appling to clips published on th web.
I would like to use music from personal music CDs that I bought, but can I use their tracks with my vids ?
Pascal

If you are looking for stuff for non-commercial use in your videos, Jamendo is a good place to find music.

Jamendo : Home

The music there is licensed under Creative Commons and most of the music is for non-commercial use, only requiring that you credit the artist. Many of the Vimeo folks use it.

Regarding your music CD's, unless you have the permission of the copyright holder, you would be in violation of the law if you use them even for non-commercial use.

A site that has amazing music (but you have to pay for it) is: bluefusemusic.com or studiocutz.com

Unless you are using the videos for personal use, you want to always use copyright free music.

A lot of people I know also work with artists and musicians they are friends with...just another idea. When I started, I worked with a composer who allowed me to use his music...years later I hire the guy! It all starts with the relationship! Good luck finding your tunes!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom