-FREE- SEA DOO VS Supercharged Sea Scooter (For Parts)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Six2Life

Contributor
Reaction score
Found this thing in the local lake. I used it for a couple dives and then it crapped out on me. I'm offering this to anyone who might need some parts off it to keep their sea doo running. No battery. No charger. Battery connection cable on scooter is cut off. Body, nosecone, latches all look good.

The scooter is free, shipping is not. If you want it, I'll look into shipping costs to your location and let you know.

I will let it sit in my garage another week or so. If nobody takes it by then it's going in the dumpster.

Located in Central Texas.

Initially I hadn't really intended to part this out, but that works too.

Instead of the dumpster, why not just give it to a local diver / LDS. I am sure someone would do something with it.

Most of the seadoo is gone. All that's left are the two main body pieces, a couple of the inner divider bulkheads, motor/gear assembly, and prop cage.

It's probably unlikey anyone needs these parts but I'll give it a few more days before I toss the rest of the parts on the pile of old tires that I still need to burn. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom