Frustrated!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ann Marie:
Maybe this thread should be moved to whine and cheeze. :D

I don't think so, it's a problem that need some attention.

Corigon:
Agreed. Would hijacking this thread help the original posters point? :p How bought those hogs..

No, It really doesn't matter what you do with this thread, If only I see a problem let it be. If there is a problem, is there a simple fix?

Cancun Mark,

Thanks for the tip, I will try this later today.

Icy Ice (and anyone else frusterated). Apparently I was one of the offenders - didn't mean to do it and I am sorry. I am new to this type of a board, and didn't realize what i was doing, but have learned from my mistake and won't do it again.

eyasha:
Icy Ice (and anyone else frusterated). Apparently I was one of the offenders - didn't mean to do it and I am sorry. I am new to this type of a board, and didn't realize what i was doing, but have learned from my mistake and won't do it again.

I think it happens sometimes .. don't worry about it. Just don't make it a habit. :)

I wouldn't stress too much over it though...

eyasha:

Don't worry about it eyasha! One of the things that I think is great about the SoCal Forums is that a lot of us know each other (because of the Wrinkle's Dive...I see you are new and in the area check it out. Hope to see you at the May Dive!!! Oops, I'm off-topic!). That being said, we tend to joke with each other.

Icy, I might suggest getting the threads emailed to you, then you can quickly skim all the posts in a related topic and see what is of interest to you while buzzing by the rest. Besides, I seem to remember you being off-topic on a Wrinkle's thread when you started talking about going to the shooting range! :11:

Sounds like we have some people on this board who get irritated WAYYY too easily.... This isnt or shouldnt be a big part of your life, so why should you care if someone goes off on a tangent?

As Snobordjon so eloquently put it "come on now"....

finally a thread about frustration Where to start. i am Frustrated by lots of things like why do people always stop and chit chat in the fast corners on downhill runs on the local mtn bike trails. I mean COME ON how am i going to be a world class downhill guy if you guys keep screwing up my runs. yeah i know im 34 and i suck but i got a new sledgehammer and its a sweet ride. Next up you people who take 30 min to use the ATM. sign ur checks before you get in line. AND for my last one YOU FREAKING PEOPLE who have 11 things and get in the 10 item clash ONLY line. GEzzzzzzzzzzzz it is not hard.. 10 things and cash not 11 and atm not 9 and a check. Oh and while im at it if you have not seen napoleon dynamite you should cuz its a sweet movie

Bill ....

JOHN: Does not compute. Are you saying that there's millions of me running around with millions of pathetic lives?

EINSTEIN: One of you with millions of potential realities. Depending on where and when you emerge from this system…

Aeon:
finaly a thread about frustration
After your 3rd post it is "finally"? :eyebrow: Patience my freind. :wink:
Welcome to Scubaboard, lots of time for some good clean frustration here.

eyasha:
Kara...he should have realized that we are both new to the board. I find it funny that he complained about it in the exact threads he didnt want hijacked. Ooh the irony!
Maybe next time he'll create his own post about the issue, without duplicate posts in multiple threads, which I think fits the definition of spam in the TOS.
Wrong side of the bed!

John

AEON,

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!! I cant stop laughing at that post.... Glad to see that SOME people around here still have a sense of humor.... Some people are becoming about as humorous as a california highway patrolman (if you dont get that, they have no sense of humor and while we are at it, no souls)....

Aeon:
finally a thread about frustration Where to start. i am Frustrated by lots of things like why do people always stop and chit chat in the fast corners on downhill runs on the local mtn bike trails. I mean COME ON how am i going to be a world class downhill guy if you guys keep screwing up my runs. yeah i know im 34 and i suck but i got a new sledgehammer and its a sweet ride. Next up you people who take 30 min to use the ATM. sign ur checks before you get in line. AND for my last one YOU FREAKING PEOPLE who have 11 things and get in the 10 item clash ONLY line. GEzzzzzzzzzzzz it is not hard.. 10 things and cash not 11 and atm not 9 and a check. Oh and while im at it if you have not seen napoleon dynamite you should cuz its a sweet movie

Bill ....

JOHN: Does not compute. Are you saying that there's millions of me running around with millions of pathetic lives?

EINSTEIN: One of you with millions of potential realities. Depending on where and when you emerge from this system…

That is beautiful. I especially like it when people wait just under the sloping part of the mountain, in the middle of the run. You cant see them until the dropoff happens, and I like to jump those!!! :banghead:
Another thing that frustrates me is when people will walk from the grocery store, and just take the shopping cart home with them. There are usually like 5 children walking alongside the parent empty-handed and theres 6 bags in the cart. Then the cart ends up on the corner of the street, half-way into someones lawn.
Oh and I really dont like mayonaise, mushrooms or when you order a sandwhich and the soup spills and makes the bread soggy!

John

Back
Top Bottom