Frustrated!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HEHE i think the cold water of late has twisted my brain. two posts from me in one day is a LOT since i have like 3 posts total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

Stryker:
AEON,

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!! I cant stop laughing at that post.... Glad to see that SOME people around here still have a sense of humor.... Some people are becoming about as humorous as a california highway patrolman (if you dont get that, they have no sense of humor and while we are at it, no souls)....

to continue, INFOMERCIALS drive me nuts... sometimes at 3 in the morning I want to watch a real TV show and all I can see is those damn ab swing, diet pills, and ron popeil commercials.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

11 items on a 10 item line, 10min at the ATM, shopping carts around the neighboorhood, these are nuicances of life and beyond your control. But, posting 1 or 2 message off subject is different than having a back and forth conversation which you can control.

And no I don't get upset quickly, I just write with character...to get my point across.

I have in the past posted a few messages off of subject, granted I have 185 posts, that's less than 5%. It's not a practice of mine to speak out of subject, I try to post when I know or can add to the subject.

Everyone does what they wish, that is who you are.

See you on the next dive. :wink:

ICY ICE:
11 items on a 10 item line, 10min at the ATM, shopping carts around the neighboorhood, these are nuicances of life and beyond your control. But, posting 1 or 2 message off subject is different than having a back and forth conversation which you can control.

And no I don't get upset quickly, I just write with character...to get my point across.

I have in the past posted a few messages off of subject, granted I have 185 posts, that's less than 5%. It's not a practice of mine to speak out of subject, I try to post when I know or can add to the subject.

Everyone does what they wish, that is who you are.

See you on the next dive. :wink:
Could have been handled a little better though. No one is purposefully
trying to piss of others. I'll bury it!

John

OK DONE! EVERYONE SHUT THE F- UP AND LET IT GO!!! ok ill go take my prozac now.... HAHAHA just kidding...

ICY ICE, no one has a problem with it... we all have to vent every so often... The downfall of the internet - you cant tell the tone of how someone says something...

Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Lovely Spam, wonderful Spam.

Don't you have ANYTHING without any Spam in it?

........And those shopping carts, end up in my yard.

Come on people now.

Smile on your brother.

Everybody get together.

Try to love one another

Right now.

ICE -> :Kissy: <- Everyone

:daisysmil

Stryker:
to continue, INFOMERCIALS drive me nuts... sometimes at 3 in the morning I want to watch a real TV show and all I can see is those damn ab swing, diet pills, and ron popeil commercials.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...
\

how about Jerry Springer, with everyone punching everyone all the time? What's up with that? Its like a big infomercial for violence!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom